This webinar is hosted in English
Are you preparing for a .Net interview? Do you know what is life cycle of an ASP.NET page or When using code behind pages, which library must access file import from ASP.NET environment or How to load data from one page to another page in ASP.NET?
You might have answer to these but what about the questions you have no answer to. And what is the chance that your interviewer will pick only the ones you know - guess very little. That's why you need this class. This class prepares you for the most difficult questions that are asked in ASP.NET interviews through mock interviews, practice questions and live class.
This class is part of an interview training course OOP, ASP.NET, SQL Server and .NET Interview Preparation Course which is being offered for training in OOP, ASP.NET, SQL Server and .NET.
The class covers the following topics:
• Concept of Application and Page life cycle
• Interview questions around Page life cycle
• Concept of Application and Cache object
• Interview questions around Application and Cache objects
• Concept of Different page caching mechanism in ASP.NET
• Interview questions around page fragment and different caching mechanism
• Concept of application and session events
• Interview questions around application and session events
• Concept of view state
• Interview questions around viewstate and different state management
• Concept of authentication and authorization
• Interview questions around Authentication and authorization
• Concept of tracing
• Interview questions regarding tracing
• Concept of validators
• Interview questions around different types of validators and when to use what
• Concept of web gardens and web farms
• Interview questions covering web garden, web farms and load balancing
The best part is that you can attend this class right from your office or home. If this is your first time on WiZiQ, watch these training videos to get acquainted. You can also email us at email@example.com for a live demo.
Payments (alternative to the online payment option) can also be made through Check drop at Kotak Mahindra Bank (A/c No 02822000002923) in favor of authorGEN Technologies Limited. If you drop check or if you have any question regarding payments, please mail us with the details and your contact number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any query regarding payment or joining the class or course, you may call Kalyan @ 91-9216-405-405
Other Classes you might be interested in:
• OOP Interview questions
• .NET interview questions
• SQL Server Interview questions
Renowned Trainer and Author MR SHIVPRASAD KOIRALA and Questpond make a team of top MVP recognized professionals in the Microsoft domain. Since 2001, we have trained many professionals in technologies like OOP, ASP.NET, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, WWF, Silverlight, LINQ, Azure, Architecture and Project Management. Questpond is famous for online trainings, recorded videos and best-selling books. Check out our complete profile at:
for more details.
We organize online as well as offline training from interview preparation aspect in C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, WWF, Azure, Silverlight,LINQ, VSTS,Design patterns , estimation and lot more.
We believe in explaing complex subjects in simple manner.
You can view our 300 videos on .NET interviews at our site: